Corbett Elephant Safari
Elephant safari is the best way to view wildlife and jungle through the grassland (Chaurs) and thick jungle by an unconventional route. It is the best way for searching for tiger or a herd of wild elephants, Elephant safari allows you to travel deeper into the wilderness and to get very close to wildlife with out scaring the animals away. In Jim Corbett National Park you can enjoy the elephent safari in morning and afternoon time. This elephant safari, in the periphery zones of Corbett Tiger Reserve takes you to mysterious thick forests, deep valleys, accompanied by the rhythmic scuff-scuff of an elephant's feet and the creaks of its wooden howdah,
CorbettTourism.com offers you cheap and best deal to enjoy Elephant Safari Online Booking inside and outside of Jim Corbett National Park.
Visitors can book online Elephant Safari for Three different zones of forest namely Bijrani zone, Dhikala zone and Corbett Landscape zone ( Sitabani Wildlife Reserve ).
Terms and Conditions
1. Elephant Safari is NOT booked in advance for Corbett Tiger Reserve Zone. Its booked on SPOT and subject to availability.
2. For Elephant Safari, one has to avail Jeep Safari to reach inside Bijrani Zone.
3. To book safari all persons name, age, gender and govt. Approved ID required.
4. Visitors Will Be Responsible for own Luggage in Safari ( Elephant living ) Timing or If you loss any thing in safari ( Elephant living ) timing we are not Responsible.
5. Elephant safari will book in advance basis. Booking starts 45 days prior to your tour date.
6. As per jungle safari regulations, once confirmed and booked, the booking amount of Elephant Safari is Non-refundable, Non-repalceable and non transferable.