Have any question?
Call Us: +919119013028
Have any question?
Canter safari is a common safari in that 16 people can accommodate in a time, it is a shared safari, Canter is like a mini Bus or you can say a mini RTV bus. Canter safari goes to Dhikala zone which is the middle part of Corbett Tiger Reserve or Jim Corbett National Park and well known for its density and beauty. Dhikala canter safari is the best option to visit Dhikala zone if you do not have a permit of night stay over there.
It is another medium to visit core area of corbett national park,we have two canter safaris in a day one is from 0600 Hrs in the morning and another one is in the afternoon from 1200 Hrs Both are around 06 Hrs Long to enjoy this safari one need not to stay at dhikala or other accmmodation inside the park.
Price (Indian) : INR 1600 per person ( Maximum 16 Persons are allowed in ONE Open Bus ).
Price (Foreigner) : INR 2500 per person ( Maximum 16 Persons are allowed in ONE Open Bus ).
Zone : Dhikala Zone.
Visitor Season : 15th November to 15 June.
Timings - Summer Season : 5:00 AM to 11:00 AM and Evening : 11:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
Timings - Winter Season : 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM and Evening : 11:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
1. Canter Safari at Corbett Tiger Reserve is possible in Morning and Afternoon Time Only.
2. Timing Might be Little Bit change because of Weather Condition & Season.
3. To book safari all persons name, age, gender and govt. Approved ID required.
4. Please keep your mentioned ID details during you safari tour. It will check at the gate.
5. Canter Safari will book in advance basis. Booking starts 45 days prior to your tour date.
6. If any member extend according to members list in permit so, we are not responsible for extend person entry. you have to talk personally on visiting gate with officers.
7. Visitors Will Be Responsible for own Luggage in Safari Timing or If you loss any thing in safari timing we are not Responsible.
8. As per Jungle safari regulations, once confirmed and booked, the booking amount of Canter Safari is Non-refundable, Non-repalceable and non transferable.
It is situated in the Nainital district of Uttarakhand. It is part of the larger Corbett Tiger Reserve which was first to come under the Project Tiger initiative launched in 1973.