Corbett Online Jeep Rental
Jim Corbett National Park is very famous for open jeep safari. It is the most preferable way to visit the forest. All kind of tourist such as naturalist, wildlife photographers, bird watchers and wildlife enthusiasts are always prefer to enjoy open Jeep safari in Jim Corbett National Park. There are Six famous zones for day visit jeep safari in Corbett i.e. Dhikala Zone, Bijrani Zone, Dhela Zone, Jhirna Zone, Durgadevi Zone and Pawalgarh Tourism Zone. Corbett tiger reserve issue morning, evening and full day safari permits for the tourists. Only 30 jeeps are permitted in one time inside one zone. Jeep Safari permit books 45 days before the travel date and maximum 6 persons are allowed inside one jeep.
Jeeps with groups of tourists, followed by a trained guide are allowed into the park at fixed times during the day. The open meadow, forested areas and ruins of remembrance within Jim Corbett National Park provide many opportunities for wildlife viewing while on a jeep safari at Jim Corbett National Park. A glimpse of a magnificent Royal Bengal Tiger is a sight that cannot be forgotten. Jeep safaris can also be arranged for an individual tourist, to see the tigers in their natural habitat.
CorbettTourism.com Provides Online Jeep Safari Booking For Dhikala Zone, Bijrani Zone, Dhela Zone, Jhirna Zone, Durgadevi Zone and Pawalgarh Tourism Zone.
Jeep Safari Booking Terms and Conditions
Advance Booking Procedure
For booking request please provide us the following details:
- The full name, age, sex of each visitor as printed same on the identity cards to be provided along with the confirmatory amount
- Preferred travelling date & Safari timing (Morning/Afternoon)
- Specific ID card number of your ( Voter Id, Aaadhar No, Driving license No etc)
- Safari Entry fee paid in advance
- E-permits are non-refundable if permit is booked/confirmed
- Please carry the same ID card submitted during online booking
- Please intimate us 30days in advance (for Indian nationals)
- Foreign nationals can ask for booking 90 days in advance
- Passport details are mandatory for making reservation of foreigner tourists
- Safari permit is issued on first come first serve basis (subject to availability)
- Visitors are required to obtain entry permits that are being issued online (by producing above mentioned documents)
- It should be noted that the entry permit to the Jim Corbett National Park is provisional and can be changed or cancelled without any prior intimation
- The order of Corbett Tiger Reserve Director will be final in this regard, we are governed by the rules made there under
- Entry permit belongs to you is not transferrable
- Official registered guides can only join your excursions, please do not try to change the guide or naturalist
- Entry to the National Park is strictly prohibited after sunset
- Day visit to Dhikala Tourism Zone is not permitted except for the tourists staying inside the forest lodges
- While doing jeep safari do not get down from the vehicle, it is not allowed
- Avoid carrying pets while you on a holiday tour as no pets can be taken inside the CTR
- All visitors to the Corbett Tiger Reserve are abide by the rules and regulations of wildlife protection act. So please co-operate
Jim Corbett Safari Important information
As the entire periphery of the Jim Corbett National Park; falls under restricted and protected area, so official permission is required to visit the core area of the tiger territory. There are two kinds of official permits issued by the government for entering into any safari zone of the park. Day visit permit (for jeep/canter safari) and Permits for night stay inside the Government forest lodges The day visit permits are required by Indian nationals as well as foreigners for entering into any tourism zone in Jim Corbett National Park. Accommodation inside the park is possible after obtaining night stay permit that are issued by issuing authorities of Government officials. Visitors can make booking for 01 night and maximum for 03 nights only.